RN Grand Rounds: Lymphoma 1 Contact Hour
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center Oncology Nursing Grand Rounds
Participants will be able to discuss:
- Typical presentation and workup of a patient with Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Staging of Hodgkin's and how it affects treatment and prognosis
- General approach to treatment of Hodgkin's
- Potential late side effects of treatment of young patients with Hodgkin's
Kathleen Dorritie, MD
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hour.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
All individuals in a position to control the content of this education activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any proprietary entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients.
The following information was provided:
The planning committee for this activity did not have any relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest.
The following information was disclosed:
Kathleen Dorritie - Grant/Research Support: Kite, Juno
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance