Staging and Treatment Modalities of Melanoma 0.5 Contact Hour
Staging and Treatment Modalities of Melanoma
- Define melanoma
- List the different types of skin cancers
- Identify the types of melanomas
- Recognize the risk factors for melanoma and prevention
- Identify the histological staging of melanoma
Nancy Birus, BSN, RN, OCN
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 0.5 contact hour.
- 0.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.50 Attendance