UPMC Powered Air Purifying Respirator
- If you are a UPMC employee, you must complete mandatory education through Learning, in HR Direct.
- If you are a designated non-employee working at a UPMC facility or providing services on behalf of UPMC, you may access this mandatory education. Remember to review the educational content and complete the accompanying assessment or acknowledgement.
Print and provide all mandatory education completion certificates to your UPMC supervisor.
Pop-up blockers need to be disabled to view this course.
Upon completion of this course, the participant shall be able to:
- Describe the indications to use a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Identify the limitations of a PAPR
- Demonstrate the proper assembly of a PAPR unit.
- Demonstrate the proper cleaning techniques for a PAPR unit
- Perform the correct procedures for donning and doffing a PAPR
This course is not accredited.
- 0.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the required module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.