Systemwide Annual Mandatory Training for UPMC Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers 2020-21
Physicians, advanced practice providers, and allied health professionals.
Note: This course is designed for physicians that do not have access to the Learning App on UPMC HR Direct, which is accessible via the UPMC Infonet.
- Brian Bachowski — Director, Systemwide Regulatory and Accreditation Services
- J. Ryan Bariola, MD — Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Andrea Clark-Smith — Vice President, Employment and Labor Group and Senior Associate Counsel for UPMC
- Bonnie Colaianne, MSN, CNL, CIC, FAPIC — UPMC Improvement Specialist/Infection Prevention
- Gabriella Gosman, MD — Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences Vice Chair, Education, University of Pittsburgh
- Jeffrey Jordan — Technical Writer and Information Security Awareness Program Development, UPMC
- Andrew Miller — CRP Compliance Project Manager, UPMC
- Rebecca Orenstein — Diversity Learning Consultant at UPMC
- Paul Phrampus, MD — Director of the Peter M. Winter Institute for Simulation, Education and Research (WISER)
- Lisa Rausch — CRP Compliance Project Manager, UPMC
- Knox Walk — Director of Emergency Preparedness for UPMC
Unless specified above, no relationships with industry relevant to the content of this educational activity have been disclosed.
All presenters disclosure of relevant financial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients is listed above. No other planners, members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics. The University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Each physician should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.25 Patient Safety/Risk Management
- 4.25 Attendance