Current Issues in Substance Use Disorder (SUD)- Enduring
There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to supplement training that has already occurred. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Nurses, Social Workers, Health Coaches, Registered Dieticians, and Paramedics / EMTs
- Summarize trends in substance use and overdose deaths
- Discuss barriers to care, particularly stigma
- Define Harm Reduction and discuss its application in a healthcare environment
- Summarize an overview of evidence-based substance use disorder treatment
Course content located on HR Direct Learning platform. There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.