“How not to Harm... Your Patient, Yourself, Your Co-worker, and Your Significant Other”
2020 Nursing Symposium
1. Learner will be able to identify signs and symptoms of addiction in their patients and co-workers.
2. Learner will be able to state suicide risks and identify different behaviors associated with CVA/TBI, alcohol withdrawal, and crisis management.
3. Learner will be able to state the importance mental health awareness.
4. Learner will be able to identify the need of self-care and prevention of burn out in healthcare
2020 Nursing Symposium- UPMC Williamsport
Via Teams and limited in person seating
Laura Miller, RN
Kelly Luckenbaugh, RN
Della Watson, RN
Tina Reeder, RN
Stephanie Herman CRNP
Dr. Colleen Sheptock
Rebecca Gee RN
Jessica Miller RN
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Pittsburgh and The Jewish Healthcare Foundation. The University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- 7.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.00 Attendance