2021 Summer WTA program
CE Accreditation of the WTA Course
1. The Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society is an accredited provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
2. The Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 15115.
3. Accreditation refers to educational content only and does not imply endorsement of any product or service by the ANCC, CBRN or the WOCN Society.
4. Licensed nurses who complete this course will be awarded 32.25 contact hours (for nurses) or 21.0 CCUs (for PTs and PTAs).
Instructions to Register
Registering online is the quickest and easiest way to reserve your space at CCEHS conferences.
• Visit our online registration site at: https://cce.upmc.com
• Here is the direct link to register: https://cce.upmc.com/2021-wta-program
• Choose a registration category then click add to cart. Enter all the requested information. After registering, an electronic confirmation will be sent to you. Online registration is complete upon receipt of a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately, please contact XXXXXXXX
Participation of all individuals is encouraged. Advance notifications of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program by emailing .