2022 CHP Nurses Week Poster Showcase
The poster showcase will allow knowledge, innovation and idea sharing of best practices hospital wide. Poster presentations are a platform for sharing evidence based practice changes and innovation to the pediatric population.
1. The Comfort Ability Program: Partnering to Improve the Lives of Children and Families with Chronic Pain
-The learner will verbalize the importance of utilizing CBT pain management skills.
2. Preventing Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injuries by Using a Tiered Protocol in Children Receiving ECMO in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
-The learner will recognize the importance of assessing for HAPIs on patients cannulated to ECMO.
3. Neurodevelopment and Mobility Rounding in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
-The learner will be able to verbalize the importance to promote developmentally appropriate normalization of an ICU environment.
4. Pediatric Intensive Care Unit COVID Mock Codes Improve Provider Knowledge
-The learner will identify barriers to emergency response to COVID +/PUI patient.
5. Use of High-Flow Nasal Cannula on Acute Care Pediatric Units
-The learner will be able to list the indications for High Flow Nasal Cannula.
6. Reduction of Self Extubation Through Implementation of a Standardized Sedation Protocol
-The learner will acknowledge the importance of adequate sedation to decrease unplanned extubations.
7. Transplant Dressing Bundle Standard to Decrease SSI rates
-The learner will be able to verbalize significance to abiding by the standardized bundle to decrease infections.
8. Self Care: Put Your Own Oxygen Mask On First
-The learner will be able to verbalize the relevance of self-care in the health care setting.
9. The B.E.A.R.S. Course: Bereavement Education in the NICU
-The learner will have improved knowledge of the bereavement process from NICU patients and families.
10. Let’s Talk Safety: Data from the NICU Safety & Bed Capacity Huddles
-The learner will be able to verbalize what discussions should occur in safety huddles.
11. Optimizing UNOS Intestinal Transplant Waitlist: More Efficient Organ Offer Reviews
-The learner will be able to verbalize the importance of optimizing and maintaining an active and updated UNOS waitlist.
12. Management of Central Venous Access Device-Associated Skin Impairment in Pediatric Cardiac Patients
-The learner will identify the correlation between CVAD skin care and CLASBI rates.
13. RN Facilitated Infant CPR Training for Parents
-The learner will be able to verbalize the impact that bringing CPR to the bedside has had on family education percentages.
Review and evaluate the 13 posters posted here. These are the same posters that are / were posted on the Rainbow bridge during Nurse Week.
Anna Locke, RN
Tara Graham, DNP, CCRN
Teresa Mingrone, MSN, RN
Julia Zubrow , RN
Dawn Wilkerson, RN
Kate Eustice, RN
Tracey Pasek, RN
Amy Vestovich, RN
Kylie Kostie, RN
Delani Higgins, RN
Chloe Zimmer, RN
Alisa Barger, RN
Matlida Coolick, RN
- 3.25 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 3.25 Attendance