- Early registrations will be accepted at a reduced rate through Monday, February 17, 2020.
- After February 17, 2020, the registration fee will increase and will be accepted through Sunday, March 1, 2020. Once the online registration system is closed, onsite registrations will be accepted at an additional cost only if space is available. Please call 412-647-8232 to confirm space availability after March 1, 2020.
Online Registration (due by March 1, 2020) is the quickest and easiest way to reserve your space at CCEHS Conferences
Visit our online registration site at https://cce.upmc.com/28th-annual-clinical-update-geriatric-medicine . Scroll down the page and click on “March 5-7, 2020 – 28th Annual Clinical Update in Geriatric Medicine”. Click the “Click HERE to Register” button, enter all the requested information (including an email address) and follow the prompts to submit your registration after entering your payment information. Print the automatic electronic registration confirmation email sent to the email address you provided when you registered. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us at 412-647-8232.
If you are unable to register online, please submit a request for a paper registration form by emailing email@example.com. UPMC employees whose registration fee will be remitted via journal transfer must request the paper registration form. One-day registration rates are available via paper registration only.
A confirmation letter will be faxed or mailed if registration is completed through the mail or fax by the pre-registration deadline. Please note: Registration is not complete until you receive this confirmation. If you do not receive this letter within 5-7 days of registration, please contact us at 412-647-8232. You must bring this confirmation letter with you to the conference.
If you register online, you will receive an immediate email confirmation message. Two-day registration rates follow. Registration fees include continuing education credit, registration and course materials, as well as continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch.
(Fees do not include dinner symposium.)
Postmarked on or before February 17, 2020
Postmarked after February 17, 2020
MD (non-member of PA Geriatrics Society-WD)
MD (member of PA Geriatrics Society)
Nurses and Health Care Professionals
(non-member of PA Geriatrics Society-WD)
Nurses and Health Care Professionals
(member of PA Geriatrics Society-WD)
Residents, fellows, and other trainees
On-Site Registrations will pay an additional $25.00 in each category
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PA GERIATRICS SOCIETY-WESTERN DIVISION, Contact Nadine Popovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinner Symposium – Thursday, March 5, 2020
- ALL participants are welcome to attend the dinner symposium at an additional fee of $60.00
Half-Day (EACH Session) – $100 per session
- Registration and comprehensive course syllabus
- Admission to Geriatric Annual Program and to the exhibit hall
- Continuing Education Credit
- Continental breakfast each morning, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and coffee breaks for full conference registrants
All cancellations must be in writing and sent via U.S. Postal Service, email or fax.
- Tuition/registration for cancellations postmarked or date stamped before February 27, 2020 will be refunded in full.
- After February 27, 2020 a $50 administrative fee will be assessed.
- No refunds will be made after March 3, 2020
Cancellation requests can be sent to:
Center for Continuation Education in the Health Sciences Iroquis Building, Ste 300
200 Lothrop St
Pittsburgh PA 15213
Phone: (412) 647-8232 or (412) 647-7050 Fax: (412) 647-8222 Email: email@example.com
The University of Pittsburgh Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences reserves the right to cancel this program if a sufficient amount of registrations is not received. In the case of cancellation, the department will fully refund registration fees.