This is the overarching course called the Parent Course. For example, this could be called "Foundations 101" and include 3 online modules (Child Courses) that require completions before receiving credit for "Foundations 101".
- In this example, an access code is required to enroll in the Parent Course and the learner is automatically enrolled in the 3 online modules. There is also an option to require an access code for each individual module or quiz.
- In this example, you are required to click on the course content but it does not require you to watch it in it's entirety, it is a link to a Youtube video.
- This example includes a quiz and evaluation for each module, but, NOT a quiz or evaluation for the overall course (which is also an available option).
- In this example, the learner only receives a certificate for the Parent Course because they are only receiving credit upon completion of all 3 modules.
- After the learner completes all 3 modules, they can go to "My Activities" and retrieve their certificate.
Insert Learning Objectives, if applicable.
Insert Accreditation Information.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 3.00 Attendance