UPMC Children's Hospital 2020 Virtual Trauma Fair - Group 2
In order to claim your contact hours, you must first watch the assigned videos which include:
- Re-introduction to UPMC Children's Critical Care Transport Team- Re-Introduction to UPMC Children’s Critical Care Transport Team
- Trauma Triad of Death- Trauma Triad of Death
- Supracondylar Fractures in Pediatrics- Supracondylar Fractures in Pediatrics
- Child Life Interventions to Promote Psychosocial Health in Response to Medical Trauma- Child Live Interventions to Promote Psychosocial health in Response to Medical Trauma
After reviewing the videos, you must complete the quiz with a passing score of 80%, complete the course evaluation, and claim your credit.
The learner will be able to:
- Verbalize understanding of the role the CHP transport plays in patient care
- Verbalize understanding of the triad of death
- Verbalize understanding of how to care for patient with supracondylar humerus fractures
- Verbalize understanding of how child life promotes psychosocial health in response to medical trauma.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 ASWB
- 1.00 Attendance