Annual Review of the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
This program is designed to discuss the content presented at the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium held on December 6th through December 10th, 2022, in San Antonio, Texas. Topics surrounding experimental biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease will be highlighted.
Physicians, researchers, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other health care professionals who work with individuals with breast cancer.
• Identify the most up to date findings in breast cancer clinical and translational research.
• Incorporate research findings to appropriately manage patients with breast cancer.
• Demonstrate understanding of the scientific findings in breast cancer research by demonstrating competence in the clinical setting.
The meeting is planned to be live and virtual at this time.
Dhaval Mehta, MD
Shannon Puhalla, MD
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, ANCC, and AAPA Category 1 CME. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity
- 0.25 AAPA Category I CME
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.25 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.25 Attendance
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notification of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cancellations must be sent via email to Amy DiMaggio at email@example.com Cancellations received before Wednesday, February 8, 2023 will be refunded in full. After Wednesday, February 8, 2023, no refunds will be made.
For more information, please contact Amy DiMaggio at firstname.lastname@example.org.