OAPP: Clinical Rotation Curriculum Development: Planning, Scheduling, Exposures and Measurement of Competency for Preceptors January 23, 2020
- Develop a structured learning environment for students.
- Develop and maintain a team of clinical preceptors.
- Utilize student surveys to measure preceptors competency.
- Build strategies to eliminate preceptor burnout.
Rosa Fannie, MPA, PA-C
Emily Murphy, MPAS, PA-C
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hours.
Physician Assistant (AAPA)
The University of Pittsburgh has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance