Clinical Rotation Curriculum Development: Planning, Scheduling, Exposures and Measurement of Competency for Preceptors
January 23, 2020
- Develop a structured learning environment for students.
- Develop and maintain a team of clinical preceptors.
- Utilize student surveys to measure preceptors competency.
- Build strategies to eliminate preceptor burnout.
Rosa Fannie, MPA, PA-C
Emily Murphy, MPAS, PA-C
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Attendance