2023 CHP Trauma Fair - Station C
This course was designed to provide education on current practices regarding the care of trauma patients.
After completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- describe treatment interventions for patients with EVDs and their management
- list two resources that the safety center has to offer patients and families
- demonstrate how to provide collar care and introduce new products being introduced
- recognize interventions used for safe sleep
Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
No planners, members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour(s).
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance