2023 UPMC for Life Medicare Product Training
- The difference between Medicare Fee for Service and Medicare Advantage, why Medicare Advantage exists, and where it’s going in the future.
- The importance of Value-Based Care.
- UPMC Health Plan’s Medicare Advantage Plan, UPMC for Life.
- Care managers and what they do, optimizing information flow.
- Health outcomes, accountability for costs, and why this is a better patient experience.
- Understand the difference between Medicare Fee for Service and Medicare Advantage and why Medicare Advantage exists, it’s history, and where it’s going in the future.
- Understand the importance of Alternate Payment Models and Value Based Care.
- Learn about UPMC Health Plans Medicare Advantage Plan – UPMC for Life.
- Understand Care Managers and what they do, optimizing information flow.
- Describe health outcomes and accountability for costs and why this is a better patient experience.
Other health care professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.