Adult Learning and Illness Trajectory 1 Contact Hour
Adult Learning and Illness Trajectory
- Define andragogy and principles of adult learning
- Identify the illness trajectory as it applies to oncology patients
- Summarize patient and caregiver expectations of illness and education
- Recognize patient and caregiver education implications for oncology healthcare providers throughout the care continuum
Brittni Prosdocimo, MSN, RN, BMTCN
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hour.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance