Antimicrobial Stewardship in Outpatient Settings
- Review core concepts of antimicrobial resistance and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Identify communication strategies to improve patient-provider discussions about antibiotics.
- Discuss antimicrobial stewardship initiatives at the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
Other health care professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.