Behavioral Health Integration - UPMC Health Plan
Physical and behavioral health needs are closely linked yet coordinating services between physical and behavioral health providers can be challenging. This module will help you navigate the system to ensure your Participant receives appropriate behavioral health services.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and locations of BH-MCOs.
- Apply the process for behavioral health coordination.
- Discuss the categories of behavioral health care.
- Describe the telephonic crisis protocol.
- Analyze the connection between physical and behavioral health.
- 0.00 Attendance