CCP Office Child Abuse Training 1/20/2023
This course will define and review the types of abuse a child may encounter and how to recognize the signs of abuse. CYF processes and how to make a good report / referral will be discussed.
Upon completion of the course the learner will be able to
1. Describe CYF's process once a Childline has been reported.
2. List three ways to make a better Childline report.
3. List three alternative resources within DHS instead of only CYF.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh designates this blended activity for a maximum of _1__ AMA PRA Category 1 Credit[s]™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Pittsburgh has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for __1_ AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AAPA Category I CME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation