Coaching and Care Management Through Stages of Change
This training will support clinicians in a person-centered approach for assessing stages of change in coaching conversations. The course provides a deep dive into stages of change and how to effectively support members in each stage. Strategies for each stage will be discussed and case studies examined with practice and feedback. The course also reviews the Healthwise Behavior Change Navigator and how to support members in different stages of change with member education.
There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to supplement training that has already occurred. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Nurses, Social Workers, Health Coaches, Registered Dieticians, and Paramedics / EMTs
- Describe the Transtheoretical Model and stages of change
- Identify coaching strategies for members at each stage of change
- Differentiate coaching indicators for each stage of change
- Build skills in having conversations about change through case study practice
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.