Collaborative Care Model
There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to supplement training that has already occurred. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Physicians, nurses, and clinical staff
- Understand the importance of treating behavioral health issues within the primary care setting.
- Incorporate the core principles of integrated care/collaborative care into routine care.
- Identify the most common barriers and key ingredients to behavioral health integration.
- Capture integrated behavioral health activities in specialized CPT billing codes.
Course content located on Brainshark platform. There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.