Comprehensive Crisis Management (Initial Course)- 3/8/2021
March 8, 2021
After attending this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Describe prevention techniques for patients and families.
- Describe intervention strategies for patients and families.
- Describe debriefing approaches for patients and families.
- Role-play de-escalation strategies for a mock patient-scenario.
- Practice physical escape interventions that optimize patient safety.
UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
4401 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh , PA
- 5.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 5.00 Attendance