Comprehensive Crisis Management Trainer Re-education Program
The Comprehensive Crisis Management Trainer Re-education Program is a 16-hour training designed to give trainers updated knowledge, skills, and information needed to instruct the CCM training program. The CCM Trainer Re-education Program is required annually for instructors to maintain their instructor certification.
Prerequisite for training:
• Participant must have completed Comprehensive Crisis Management Train the Trainer or CCM Trainer Re-education within the past year.
• Organization must have an active service agreement on file.
• Trainee must have sufficient clinical experience and be physically capable to become a competent trainer.
• Training must be performed in teams of at least two trainers.
• Training can only be given to members of your agency.
• Trainers must be re-certified by Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic annually.
• Trainers must follow the program and instructor requirements which will be discussed during the training.
Dress: Please plan to dress casually for the entire week (jeans, sweats, etc). Each day of the week will be divided between the lecture and physical portions of the program, so please be comfortable.
For questions about this class please contact: