Culture: Considerations Across the Health Care Continuum_Enduring
This activity aims to enhance the learner’s understanding of the role of the culture as it pertains to healthcare.
There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to supplement training that has already occurred. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Nurses, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Health Coaches, Registered Dieticians, and Paramedics / EMTs
- Recognize the role and influence of culture across the healthcare continuum
- Reflect upon cultural competence theory and cultural humility in practice
- Identify specific considerations for at-risk/vulnerable populations
- Describe culturally sensitive communication and assessment technique
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyThe UPMC Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a Provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.