Diabetes Management Session 6: Pediatric Diabetes Presentation_Enduring
There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to supplement training that has already occurred. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Nurses, Social Workers, Health Coaches, Registered Dieticians, Pharmacists, and Paramedics / EMTs
- Explain and summarize the diagnosis, management, and treatment for Type 1 diabetes
- Explain and summarize the diagnosis, management, and treatment for Type 2 diabetes
- Discuss care coordination opportunities for this population
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyThe UPMC Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a Provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.