EACO Risk Adjustment 101 Training - Evolent Health
Part I: Risk Adjustment
Part II: Coding and Documentation
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Physician Practice Staff.
1. Define Risk Adjustment
2. Identify the role and purpose of Risk Adjustment in the Evolent ACO organization
3. Explain the importance of correct documentation and coding for Risk Adjustment Purposes
4. Note "Can't Miss" chronic and severe conditions important to the Risk Adjustment model
5. Identify and relate the use and importance of Patient Assessment Forms in the Evolent ACO organization and its Risk Adjustment program
6. Explain the value of Risk Adjustment communication to patient care
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.