EACO Risk Adjustment 101 Training - Evolent Health
Part I: Risk Adjustment:
- What is Risk Adjustment?
- Coding and Documentation for Risk Adjustment (RA)
- Patient Assessment Forms
Part II: Coding and Documentation
- RA Process
- The Ask of Primary Care Practices
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Physician Practice Staff.
1. Define Risk Adjustment
2. Identify the role and purpose of Risk Adjustment in the Evolent ACO organization
3. Explain the importance of correct documentation and coding for Risk Adjustment Purposes
4. State "Can't Miss" chronic and severe conditions important to the Risk Adjustment model
5. Identify and relate the use and importance of Patient Assessment Forms in the Evolent ACO organization and its Risk Adjustment program
6. Explain the value of Risk Adjustment communication to patient care
No relationships with industry relevant to the content of this educational activity have been disclosed.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics. The University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Each physician should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.