Fellowship Day #1 1/2022
Fellowship was created for interprofessional growth and development. Day number one will help improve overall professionalism and understanding of level II MNC project development.
After completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Define common terms of research
- Discuss principles of PICOT, literature searching, and article critique
- Identify strategies to improve systems/process that enhance patient care and quality of care
- State the steps in a QI improvement cycle
- Describe various charts and graphs that can be used to present data
- Apply PDSA or testing change
- Identify a problem in practice area and conduct a literature search on topic
Marci Czachowski MSN, RN
Donna Weyant MSN, RN
Carrie Moelber MSN, RN
Teresa Mingrone MSN, RN
Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
No planners, members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Karen Romito MSN, RN
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 5.5 contact hours.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 5.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 5.50 Attendance