Healthcare Leadership Program
FOUR DYNAMIC LEARNING MODULES Taught by faculty thought leaders in business healthcare.
- NAVIGATE CHANGE Discover your leadership skills and build on that foundation. Create strategies and manage the change around you. Become the manager of organizational change in the workforce.
- LEAD EFFECTIVE TEAMS Improve your communication, negotiation, and conflict management skills. Implement new strategies and initiatives. Become a voice in your industry or organization.
- MAKE EVIDENCE-BASED DECISIONS Put forth your understanding of healthcare processes to make informed, evidence-based decisions. Develop strategies that your consumers and constituents want and need.
- CONNECT AND DISCOVER Led by the faculty within Katz MBA, rated among the best graduate programs by Financial Times and The Economist, the Foundations for Success series offers a premier path to your business and leadership success.
Module 1 January 5th Leadership Self-Awareness and Managing Change 6 hours - Synchronous panel session January 26th
Module 2 February 2nd Teamwork 6 hours - Synchronous panel session February 23rd
Module 3 March 2nd - Foundational Skills 8 hours-Synchronous panel session March 30th
Module 4 Panel Discussion 2 hours Synchronous April 27th
Module 1 starts on January 5th and the synchronous panel session is on January 26th
Module 2 starts on February 2nd and synchronous panel session is on February 23rd
Module 3 starts on March 2nd and synchronous panel session is on March 30th
Module 4 is a panel discussion on April 27th
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any proprietary entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
Accreditation and credit designation
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.00 Attendance