How to Make Our ED Great 11.10.20
- Learn basics principles of the Toyota Production System/lean principles and how to apply them into the healthcare setting.
- Understand how efficiency, quality and service excellence can be improved through use of Toyota principles and methods.
- Engage the staff in hands-on activities, as well as didactic to encourage problem-solving at the front line in their current work setting.
Elisabeth Tedesco, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, CEN, PHRN
Jonathan Landis, MD, FACEP
Kimberly Fennick, MSN, RN, CEN
Christie Galcik, MSN, RN, CEN
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any proprietary entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
Accreditation and credit designation
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 4.00 contact hours.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 4.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 4.00 Attendance