Intimate Partner Violence: Driving Forward Toward Solutions
Please make time to listen to this on-demand, CME-accredited webinar on intimate partner violence (IPV)—a global health issue that affects physical and mental health and well-being. Judy C. Chang, MD, MPH, who has dedicated much of her career to sharing strategies and tactics around IPV prevention and interventions, discusses a range of topics around this issue during the webinar.
Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Social Workers, and clinical staff
- Describe an overview of intimate partner violence (IPV)
- Understand the impact of IPV on women’s health
- State lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Describe how we can help women experiencing IPV
CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
Other health care professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.