Know Your Numbers- A Guide to Biometric Screening and Results
There is no educational content to this course. This course is designed to supplement training that has already occurred. This course is designed to only administer the post-test and collect CME evaluations.
Nurses, Social Workers, Health Coaches and Registered Dieticians
- List the individual components of a Biometric screening
- Identify when results are out of the desirable range
- Choose proper resource topics to review with the member in discussing and recording results
- Use a person-centered approach to provide coaching and support to members on their path to better health and wellness
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.