Magee M&M- September (Gender Specific Care)
Licensed staff at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital
- Understand the primary gender-specific differences in hip and knee osteoarthritis education, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn about physical and psychological gender differences during the total joint replacement care pathway and their effects on outcomes.
- Learn about gender-specific interventions at the Bone and Joint Center.
- Connect to online resources developed in-house to address and continue studying this issue.
Dr. Anthony DiGioia, MD
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance