Module 5 - Anesthesiology Update Review of Regional Anesthesia: Updates, Perioperative Aspects, and Management
Anesthesiologists and anesthesiologists-in-training and other anesthesia professionals, nurse anesthetists, anesthesia assistants, intensivists and perioperative medicine specialists.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Learn pharmacology of medications used for Regional Anesthesia
- Learn various nerve blocks and anatomic applications
- Learn management of regional anesthesia including complications, limitations and toxicity
Course 413 at Oakstone
- Douglas Bentley, MD
- Kristin Ondecko Ligda, MD, FASA
- Charles Lin, MD
- Nicholas Schott, MD
- Dan Varonin, MD
- Nicole Verdecchia, MD
- Brian Williams, MD
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 5.25 Attendance