Neonatal Nursing Fellowship Class- Neurology and Renal
This course reviews renal and neurological problems are frequently seen in the NICU population
Upon completing the course, the learner will be able to:
1. Discuss the clinical presentation of a neonate with acute kidney injury
2. Describe the nursing care of a neonate requiring dialysis treatment.
3. Identify abnormalities on neonatal EEG tracings.
4. Discuss the pathophysiology of Neonatal Hypoxic brain injury.
5. Discuss neurosurgical interventions for a newborn with hydrocephalus.
- 4.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation