Neonatal Nursing Fellowship Class- Neurology and Renal
This course will prepare nurses for the medical management of renal and neuro patients in the NICU.
Following this course the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of a neonate with acute kidney injury. .
- Identify abnormalities on neonatal EEG tracings.
- Discuss the pathophysiology of Neonatal Hypoxic brain injury.
- Describe common neurological and renal disorders in the neonate.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 4 contact hours.
- 4.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 4.00 Attendance