Neonatal Nursing Fellowship Class- Neurology and Renal
1. Describe 2 congenital renal anomalies.
2. Discuss acute kidney injury in the newborn.
3. Discuss the presentation of common neonatal neurologic and renal problems.
3. Discuss the option of fetal surgery for spina bifida.
4. Discuss the physiology of hypoxic brain injury in the newborn.
5. Identify seizure activity on a neonatal EEG printout.
- 5.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.00 Attendance