Neonatal Nursing Fellowship Class- Surgery & Leadership
This course will review care coordination of complex NICU conditions.
Following the presentation the learner will be able to:
- Describe surgical interventions for neonates with tracheal esophageal fistula.
- Discuss the pathophysiology of Neonatal Hypoxic brain injury.
- Discuss interventions for common neonatal airway conditions.
- Describe the application of leadership skills to nursing practice.
Teresa Mingrone MSN,RN
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 4 contact hours.
- 4.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation