Nurse Executive Certification Review-Section Four
This program will review material that will help prepare the nurse leader to pass the nurse executive exam.
Upon completion of this course the nurse will be able to :
- Identify two historical ethical medical cases
- Name the three parts of Medicare.
- Explain the whistle-blower act.
- Name one healthcare delivery model.
- Identify two components of a disaster plan.
- Name two issues related to access to care.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania Affiliate of the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists. The University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hours.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation