Nurse Executive Certification Review-Section Two
This program will help prepare nurse leaders for the Nurse Executive Certification Exam.
Following this course the participant will be able to
- Describe a change management theory that resonates closely with your leadership style
- . List the three components of a healthy work environment.
- Name two different process improvement models. List three different types of research.
Nurse Executive Certification Review Course-Section Two
Date: October 26, 2023
This class will help you review the information for the nurse executive certification exam. We will cover content that is pertinent to exam.
- Quality and Safety
- Change management frameworks
- Culture of safety
- Continuous process improvement
- Research and evidence-based practice
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation