Nursing Fellowship Day 1
See full list on Agenda
This activity will provide knowledge for EBP and Quality improvement projects so the nurse fellows are able to address a problem, interrupt data, and successfully implement an improvement project in their specialty fellowship.
Upon completion of this program the learner will be able to:
- Discuss principles of PICOT and IOWA model
- Discuss use of PDSA cycle for quality improvement
- Identify strategies to improve systems/ process that enhance patient care and on quality of care through data dashboard evaluation
- Discuss quality improvement projects leading to improved outcomes
- Discuss previous fellowship evidence-based practice projects and how to apply evidence to improved patient care in a nursing specialty
There are no Conflicts of Interest from any of the facilitators or presenters.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 3.5 contact hours.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 3.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 3.50 Attendance