PA AAP Medical Home Initiative- Lessons from Recent Disease Outbreaks and How They Relate in a Time of SARS COVID 2 10.7.20
Target Audience: Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, and other health care professionals.
- Examine roots of vaccine hesitancy in recent VPD outbreaks
- Understand techniques used to stop VPD outbreaks
- Discuss ways of applying these lessons in a time of SARS COVID
12:00 PM 12:45 PM CME presentations
12:45 PM 1:00 PM Q & A
1:00 PM Adjourn
Richard Moriarty, MD, FAAP
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any proprietary entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hours.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance