Pediatric Collaborative Call - ADHD Practice Guidelines
The presentation will provide an overview of ADHD Practice Guidelines. This webinar is being offered as part of the UPMC Health Plan Pediatric Collaborative Call series.
During this presentation, experts will discuss:
- Understanding ADHD Treatment Guidelines.
- The ADHD HEDIS® Quality Metrics.
- The behavioral health care management approach and resources for ADHD.
- ADHD pharmacy related key points.
Physicians, Nurses, Medical Directors, and Staff, in the specialties of Pediatric Medicine and Family Practice.
- Understand ADHD Treatment Guidelines
- Understand the ADHD HEDIS Quality Metrics
- Understand the behavioral health care management approach and resources for ADHD
- Understand ADHD pharmacy-related key points
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyThe UPMC Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a Provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 ASWB
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.