Pediatric Collaborative Call: Best Practices for Pediatric Healthy Weight Management_Enduring
The presentation will include an overview of best practices for pediatric healthy weight management, including nutrition, obesity/BMI, and healthy families; HEDIS® measures and Quality; and how you can prescribe UPMC Health Plan supports and services using UPMC Prescription for Wellness. This is a recording of a webinar that occurred on May 25, 2022.
- Identify the scope of pediatric obesity in the US and specifically Pennsylvania
- Perform necessary testing for comorbidities in this population
- Practice evidence-based interventions to reduce the burden of pediatric obesity
Co-lead physician, UPMC Children's Community Pediatrics, Shenango
Project Director, Provider Performance, Quality at UPMC Health Plan
Other health care professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.