Pediatric Collaborative Call: Pediatric Oral First Aid
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month, and you are invited to a timely webinar on the topic. Please join us for the live, CME-accredited webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 16, from noon to 1 p.m.
Brian Martin, DMD, MHCDS, Vice President of Medical Affairs and President, Pennsylvania Pediatric Health Network (CIN), UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh; Shannon McDonald, RDH, PHDHP, Dental Care Manager; Dana Shaffer, RDH, PHDHP, Dental Care Manager; and Doree Rossey, RDH, PHDHP, Dental Care Manager Supervisor, will discuss the different types of pediatric oral health emergencies, oral care routines to help families understand the importance of good oral health, and treatment modalities in dental offices to address various dental issues including mouthguard use. This webinar will be recorded.
- Differentiate between the different types of pediatric oral health emergencies.
- Discuss oral care routines to help families understand the importance of good oral health.
- Discuss treatment modalities in dental offices to address various dental issues including mouthguard use.
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
Other health care professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.