Pediatric Collaborative Call- Vaccination Acceptance: Addressing Today’s Challenges
- Discussing the history of vaccine development, effectiveness, and attitudes
- Reviewing current trends in vaccination rates, using HEDIS data
- Defining and addressing the challenge of vaccine hesitancy
Physicians, Nurses, Medical Directors, and Staff, in the specialties of Pediatric Medicine and Family Practice.
- Discuss the history of vaccine development, effectiveness, and attitudes
- Review current trends in vaccination rates, using HEDIS data
- Define and address the challenge of vaccine hesitancy
- Todd Wolynn, MD – Merck, Sanofi, Moderna, Pfizer, Novavax, Seqirus: consultant; Merck, Sanofi: CE Speaker’s Bureau
Other health care professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
Choose Register/Complete Course to complete the module.
First time Users: If you have never completed training on this website, please select register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
Returning Users: If you have completed training on this website, please log in in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.