Procedural Sedation Class April 2021
April 16, 2021
This course is for new nurses who will be caring for patients undergoing procedural sedation. The course is designed to provide additional knowledge and training specific to caring for pediatric patients who require procedural sedation.
1. Learner will be able to identify medications, dosing, and reversal agents used for procedural sedation.
2. Learner will be able to define procedural sedation complications.
3. Learner will be able to identify contraindications for procedural sedation.
4. Learner will be able to demonstrate effective bag-mask-ventilation during simulation portion.
UPMC: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
4401 Penn Ave
Kristen Sandridge MSN, RN, CPN
- 3.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 3.00 Attendance