RN Educator Grand Rounds: Radiopharmacy 0.75 CE
RN Educator Grand Rounds: Radiopharmacy
Presented by: Tricia Seaman, MSN, RN, CMSRN
- Understand the history and development of radiopharmaceuticals in oncology treatment
- Discuss Lutethera (Lutetium Lu-177 dotatate) use and treatment of somatostatin receptor-positive gastroenteropancreaticneuroendocrine tumors
- Discuss Pluvicto (lutetium Lu-177 vipivotidetetraxetan) use and treatment of castration resistant metastatic prostate cancer
- Discuss nursing considerations for patients receiving radiopharmaceuticals
Tricia Seaman, MSN, RN, CMSRN
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 0.75 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 0.75 contact hour.
- 0.75 AAPA Category I CME
- 0.75 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.75 Attendance