RN Educator Grand Rounds: Sexual Health Concerns of the Oncology Patient 0.5 Contact Hour
RN Educator Grand Rounds: Sexual Health Concerns of the Oncology Patient
Presented By: Amy DiMaggio, MSN, RN, CMSRN, OCN
Clinical Education Specialist, Professional and Patient Education
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Demonstrate improved health literacy surrounding sexual health and the oncology patient
- Discuss post-treatment considerations and sexual dysfunction
- Recall the sexual side effects of both a male and female oncology patient and its impact on fertility
- Verbalize implications for patients in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) community
Amy DiMaggio, MSN, RN, CMSRN, OCN
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 0.5 contact hour.
- 0.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation