SATA WEST COAST LIVER TRANSPLANT ANESTHESIA MEETING
This SATA regional meeting is a hybrid in-person and virtual meeting that has been designed to provide a broad spectrum of clinicians a review of the latest updates on a variety of intra-operative and critical care management topics in Liver Transplant Anesthesia.
- To understand how cardiovascular comorbidities affect the perioperative care during liver transplantation.
- To understand the emerging role of machine perfusion for organ preservation in liver transplantation.
- To review the perioperative management for live donor hepatectomy.
- To review surgical aspects of living donor liver transplantation.
- To review the perioperative management of living donor liver transplantation.
- Review trends and challenges in practice management of liver transplant anesthesia programs.
All individuals in a position to control the content of this education activity including members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, and/or content reviewers have disclosed all relevant financial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients.
The following relevant financial relationships were disclosed:
- Dieter Adelmann, MD. (Haemonetics. Inc: Research grant)
- Tetsuro Sakai, MD, PhD, MHA. (Haemonetics. Inc: Research grant)
- Cara Crouch, MD (Medtronic Inc: Consultation)
No other planners, members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 4.25 Attendance