System ED Advisory Team Meeting 4.13.21
Share current knowledge on care and patient experience to ensure improvements
- Welcome/COVID 19 Update Dr. Yealy 15 minutes
- WIN: ED ambassador – waiting room rounding
- Patient Experience/ED CAHPS Amy Triola 20 minutes
- Postpartum notifications for EDs Dr. Glenn Updike 10 minutes
- Cerner Modernization Project Dr. Michael Curren 15 minutes
- Readmission Quality Initiative Dr. Leff & Dr. Brooks 5 minutes
- Calling police for Wellness Checks Dr. Yealy 10 minutes
- Peds crash carts Denise Abernethy 5 minutes
- Q&A- End session 10 mins
Dr. Glenn Updike
Dr. Michael Curren
Dr. Leff & Dr. Brooks
Denise Abernethy, MSN, RN, CEN
Amy Triola, RN, MBA, BSN
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any proprietary entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
Accreditation and credit designation
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.5 contact hours.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.50 Attendance